Episode I: Juno2002

Episode I: Juno2002

Episode I: Juno2002

Ambient electronic artist Juno2002 crawls down the sewer valve to join us in our first installment of Deep Dark Tunnel “Diaries”. Join us in our discussion as we listen and to a track from Juno’s collective 3vibeskeeters’s new mixtape “Transmissions from 3vibeskeeters”.

Fall down the Tunnel… Listen below!

Welcome to the Tunnel Juno2002…

It all began with Silent Hill. I wanted to create an instrumental that resonated with the atmosphere of Silent Hill and the work of Akira Yamaoka. I asked Juno if I could record his guitar in my home stu. From then, we recorded a few loops and I told them about my history in radio. We talked about how they had an interest in EDM and made ambient and breakcore music. The opportunity to pursue a radio show was given to me by Matthew Cunningham during Columbia College Chicago’s 2021 Freshman Convocation at the radio booth. All I had to do was submit a 5 minute sample, preferably interview styled. It hit me then that this was a perfect oppertunity to have Juno be the first ever Diaries guest. Juno is apart of a collective of producers called 3vibesketeers. The group is composed of artists 3th3r341, Dj Carhartt, and Juno2002. Recently, they’ve collaborated on the tape Transmissions From 3vibeskeeters.

Molly’s recommendation: Listen to Orchidwater on Soundcloud by Juno2002

Episode II: Azurae

Episode II: Azurae